In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 94/46 / EC - Dz . Office. UE L119, hereinafter referred to as "RODO", we have made all possible efforts to ensure that your personal data is properly protected and you are reliably informed about the purposes and scope of their processing, as well as your entitlements.
2. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data requires a legal basis; RODO provides for such grounds, and the following are applicable to our activities:
a) Your voluntary consent. It may only apply to the processing of data contained in the CV and other application documents for the purposes of the recruitment indicated by you and the resulting employment, as well as for recruitment and future recruitment that we will conduct for ourselves or for our clients.
In the case of recruitment for clients, we entrust the processing of your personal data to these clients, but only in the scope of cooperation with them, such as recruitment for permanent jobs or recruitment and employment for temporary work.
b) Necessity processing for the conclusion or performance of the contract to which you will be a party. This situation will occur if you want to be employed by our company.
c) Necessity to process for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party. Such a situation will occur in the event of a legal dispute and the need to enforce rights before a court.
d) Observance of a legal obligation. This situation will occur when you cease employment in our company. On the basis of separate regulations, we are obliged to keep your personal files for a specified period of time.
3. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
4. WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The person identified is the person identified. A person identifiable is a person whose identity we do not know but we can get to know through the means we have. Personal data can therefore be: name and surname, e-mail address, computer's IP address, etc.
5. "COOKIES" POLICY
5.1. The "cookie" files are information data that is stored on the terminal device (eg computer, laptop) and are intended for the use of websites. They usually contain the name of the website they come from, a unique number and the time they are stored on the end device. The website automatically downloads the computer's IP address, browser type and operating system, as well as information contained in "cookies".
5.2. The entity placing "cookies" on the terminal device and accessing them is Administrator.
5.3. Cookies are used to:
a) recognize the device in order to properly display the website,
b) display the content adapted to the website visitor
c) create statistics that help to understand how visitors use the website, which allows you to improve its structure and content;
5.5. Two main types of "cookie" files are used: "session" and "permanent". "Session" files are temporary files that are stored on the end device until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). The "permanent" files are stored in the terminal device for the time specified in the "cookie" file parameters or until they are deleted.
5.6.In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows for storing "cookies" by default in the terminal device. At any time, you can change the settings for "cookies". These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the web browser settings. Detailed information about "cookies" can be found in the "Help" section in the browser's menu. They are available at the following links:
Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome ™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
Opera ™: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
Safari ™: https://safari.helpmax.net/en/protection-and-private/default.html -cookie /
6. PURCHASE DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Recruitment and employee selection services we provide
- Implementing the employment process and administering an employee
- Services we provide to legalize the stay and work of foreigners
- Accommodation services we provide
- Our other services listed on our website
- Other obligations under separate regulations.
7. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS.
We collect and process only the data necessary to carry out the activities listed in point 6. These may be, for example: data contained in the CV, or contact details provided in the questionnaire form of our website.
Data "cookies" are also collected automatically "discussed in point 5. We do not use any data for profiling, that is, an automatic assessment of a natural person or prediction of its behavior.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND ACCESS TO THEM
In order to ensure the security of storage and processing of your personal data, we use adequate IT and technical solutions allowing access to them only trained and authorized persons who have signed a commitment to secrecy, to the extent necessary to perform their assigned tasks.
Entrusting the processing of personal data to cooperating entities (eg Clients, accounting office) is carried out with the necessary security standards and only within the scope strictly defined by the framework of this cooperation. Personal data in cooperating entities are also processed only by persons who are trained and authorized, who have signed a commitment to secrecy.
9. TIME OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
The duration of your personal data depends on the purpose for which it was collected:
- Recruitment indicated by the candidate - 6 months from the date of service ending or service warranty
- Future recruitment - 18 months from data acquisition
- Employment - for the entire period of employment and the period indicated on the basis of other regulations (eg the obligation to store personal files)
- Legalization of work and stay of foreigners - 18 months from the date of service completion
- Accommodation services - for the entire duration of the service and the period indicated by separate regulations (eg tax obligations implemented until the end of the 5th calendar year after a given tax year)
- Other services listed on the website - 6 months from the service end date or service warranty. After the above-mentioned periods, personal data will be deleted.
10. THE RIGHTS THAT MAKE YOURSELF
Your consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary.
You have the right to:
at any time
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
- Delete personal information
- View your personal information, obtain a copy
- Updating and supplementing personal data
- Personal data transfers
- Data processing restriction requests (we will only be able to store them)
We reserve the right to change this Policy by publishing a new Policy on our website.